Sunday, February 05, 2017

IchigoDelight

{Ichigo} Delight

Ya'll ever have a day where ya'll don't wanna wake up but force yourself outta bed?! Well I am having 1 of them days. So what better way to show ya'll than an amazing shirt from {Ichigo} Delight than do it laying down. It is called Woke Up. It is a simple black t-shirt that has white writing that reads "Woke up like this...." It comes in 2 sizes 0 and 2 depending on what size your avatar is. The pants I am wearing is also from {Ichigo} Delight and are called Tea Jeans. These ones are in Plain Blue. They some in 4 standard mesh sizes and cuffed and non-cuffed. I am wearing cuffed. The shoes I am wearing are also from {Ichigo} Delight. They are called Classics and is in Candy Madness. They are sneakers with the Candy Crush feel to them. 
Shirt: {Ichigo} Delight Woke Up Shirt (Price 150L)
Pants: {Ichigo} Delight Tea Jeans-Plain Blue (Price 100L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lucy tan (Group Gift) (Group Join Price 400L)
Shape: Custom Made
Eyes: ::Maniac Store:: Eyes Anime Mitsuki Eye Blue II (Unable to locate price)
Shoes: {Ichigo} Delight Classics ~Candy Madness (Price 150L)
Hair: Rezology Morning Kiss (mesh hair) (Price 251L)
Picture Prop: I am not sure on what bed I used, as I took the picture too long ago. I am sorry. When I can I will update this part with what it was when I find it.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.