Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Water Gazing

Candy Crunchers and !White Rabbit Nails

It is me again with another amazing post for ya'll. So while reflecting I want to show ya'll some more amazing items.
The dress I am wearing is a TeleportHub gift (which is 10L to join) from MooH! called Jamie Dress. It is an off the shoulder floral dress that comes in multiple mesh body sizes along with standard sizes. It has a color HUD with 6 different colors including the baby blue.
My nails are from White Rabbit Nails and are called Unicorn. They are pastel swirl colored, with a unicorn on the index finger, long mesh nails that are rigged to bento hands, which means they move with your hands. They come in 3 styles coffin, square, and stiletto. My hair is from Truth and a VIP gift (costs 500L one time fee to join) called Gwen. I am wearing it in dark red with white daisies but there is a color HUD to change the flowers and a styling HUD to remove or change to a braid to fit your needs.
Now the piercings and my toe rings are from Candy Crunchers. My piercings are both eyebrows, nose, and a Marilyn piercing that comes in multiple colors including the pink, The piercing is called Carra and I modified it to have my eyebrows pierced instead of under my eyes. My toes I am wearing Monkey toe rings that are exclusive at The Avenue which runs until July 22nd, 2018. It also has a color HUD with 8 different colors. They are rigged for Maitreya High feet.
Outfit:
Dress: MOoH! Jaime dress (Price: Free when you join TeleportHub, price for group 10L)
Leggings: Blueberry - Poppy Leggings - Maitreya - Cloud (Price: 250L)
Hair: TRUTH VIP Gwen (Price: Free with the VIP group. Price of VIP group 500L one time fee but gets you at least 12 fatpack hairs a year)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink (VIP Group Gift; VIP Group Price: 300L; Sadly store closed inworld)
Shape: ::: IMPERIAL ::: Tanq Teen Shape for Maitreya (Price 385L)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Price: 2750L)
Nails: 
Jewelry: Candy Crunchers - Monkey Toe Rings - Maitreya HIGH FEET @ The Avenue Event (Price: 250L)
Candy Crunchers - Carra Face Piercing (Price: 150L)
.::Nanika::. Cris Necklace Gift (No longer offered)
Tattoo: [PU] Lya Tattoo (No longer offered)
Lighting: Firestorm Windlight - Sunset Pink (Paulina)
Firestorm Waterlight - Nacon's Lake Water
Poses: LUMIpro HUD (Price: 6,995L)
Glitterati - Curtains (Price: 100L)

Location:

Store Ads:







[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.