Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Studio Apartment

Dreamland Designs

I have been showing ya'll bits and pieces of my house, but now I wanna show ya'll my studio where I just relax and unwind.
I made my studio using a few of the Dreamland Design sets.
My bed is a daybed called Bellina Draped Daybed. It is 2 table stands, a draped day bed, and décor on the stands. It also comes with a floral rug that I am not showing. This set is at the October round of Perfect Ten.
Now my sitting area is a collaboration set from Joolee Tee and Dreamland Designs. This set is called Calliope Lovers Livingroom. It includes a chair, a sofa, a puppy and his bed with food and water, the coffee table with décor, the side table with décor, a lamp, the vase and the rug. This whole set comes in both adult and PG and is at the Vogue Event that starts on October 25th, 2018.
My décor on my fireplace includes the weathered hourglasses that are also a collaboration with Joolee Tee and Dreamland Designs. These hourglasses are at Chapter Four that ends on October 25th, 2018. My eating area is called Cadence Floor Table Set which is also another collaboration with Joolee Tee. This set is a floor table surrounded by pillows with décor on the table and a rug underneath. It includes cuddle poses and single poses along with reading poses if you are like me and a reader. It is at The Sense Event that ends on November 8th, 2018.

Décor Items
Joolee Tee/Dreamland Designs Cadence Floor Table Set @ The Sense Event (Price: 599L)
Dreamland Designs Bellina Draped Daybed @ The Perfect Ten (Price: 550L PG - 599L Adult)
Joolee Tee/Dreamland Designs Calliope Lovers Livingroom @ Vogue Event (Event has not started at time of post)
Joolee Tee/Dreamland Designs Weathered Metal Hourglasses @ Chapter Four (Price: 250L)
Pirate Furniture 2 Chandeliers (Price: 0L)
~Bazar~ Nelle - Pasta art (Apart of the ~BAZAR~ Nelle Dining Room Price: 269L)
~Bazar~ Lilly vase (Apart of the ~BAZAR~ Roya Bedroom Price: 539L)
*RnB* Mesh Picture Frame (Price: 1L)
[NC] - Antique Fireplace (Price: 399L)

Store AD













[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.