Saturday, August 17, 2019

Tied Together


My corset piecing on my legs and back are compliments of Diamante. They are called, Tie Me Up Corset and are rigged for multiple bodes. I love the color HUD they come with so you can customize the laces and the metal to your liking. Oh you can also wear them separate too.

My shorts are from{zfg}. They are apart of the Gym Class Special Edition set and remind me of My Little Pony. They are booty shorts and come rigged for so many body types including Maitreya which I am wearing. They come with a color HUD as well so you can change the stripes to a different color scheme. It also comes with a sports bra style top that I am not wearing.

My tattoo is on my What Is She Wearing page which can be found here along with everything else about me.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.