Friday, September 27, 2019

Popscicle Fun


In case ya'll missed my last post I want ya'll to know I am totally in support of Doctors Without Borders and S.O.S (Spoon Of Sugar) Festival. This festival is so amazing and only lasts from September 14th, 2019 until September 29th, 2019. That means this is the last few days. *squeals* So if you have not made it there well you are missing out, because it features 5 amazing sims that has stores, auctions, live performers, and more. Everything supports all the amazing doctors that risk everything to help those that are in need. It truly is hard to believe so many are in need but with these doctors they can get help.

My dress is from ! SALTY ! and is the Emma Dress in Teal. This dress is rigged for multiple mesh bodies and comes in 5 different color choices. ! SALTY ! is donating proceeds to help the doctors.

My hair is from .EscalateD. Hair and is the Vivian V1. It does come with a 2nd version too and a HUD to color not just the main hair but the braids too. Version 2 is a split version and twice as amazing. This hair is the exclusive and is 100% donated with each sale.

My earrings are from Bliensen + MaiTai and are the Lamiya earrings in silver. These earrings are unrigged so you can move them where you may need them. They also come in 4 color options.

[HJ] has brought amazing bracelet and necklace that is unrigged to the festival. This set is called The Savannah. Each piece is unrigged so you can move them to fit or resize them. They also come in 3 different metal types.

My nails and background are from Cazimi. The nails are a 10L gift with 100% proceeds to the festival. These nails are called Cutie Popsicle and comes with appliers for nails that you can make 1 solid color or all 5 colors plus a popsicle that you can hold or rezz out.

My eyes are from ND/MD and are the Ana Eyes. They are mesh eyes that comes with appliers and system. I love that I can wear different eyes, so 1 of my eyes is green and 1 is blue.
ND/MD

The dark skin, which I love because it reminds me so much of Kenya, is from Dulce Secrets. It is the Noor Skin and comes with appliers for a few different bodies including Omega. They are selling this skin in both female and male versions.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.