Monday, November 04, 2019

Wanting To Go Out

Ya'll I got another amazing sponsor. This one is called The Gothic Unicorn or ~TGU~. It is both cute and gothic feeling. So lets take a look at this dress. Now it says it is a Halloween dress but honestly I could wear anytime. This one was inspired by Nightmare Before Christmas so it features Jack Skellington, Sally, and Zero with roses of love. The shoes are also apart of the set and remind me of witch shoes but even cuter since they are heels. Now both the dress and heels are rigged for multiple mesh bodies including Maitreya. This was a group gift in October so I am crossing fingers it'll be back so ya'll can get it again.
~TGU~

My collar is from AvaGirl and is the Diamond Ring Collar. I love this collar because you can wear it with RLV or non-scripted. It comes with a texture HUD so you can mix and match the collar to match your outfit.

My hair is from Wasabi// and is the Willow Mesh Hair.

My chest piercings are from :Diamante: and is the Ursa Piercings.

My scene is from FoxCity and is the photo booth Escape. It comes with light and non-lighted versions. Both if you click you can control the rain that is on the outside of the window. My pose is also from FoxCity. It is apart of the Cutie Pie set and is the 5th pose.

Speakeasy made my tattoo. This one is the Princess Tattoo. It is a full body tattoo that is all things girly and princess. It comes with appliers for Omega, Belleza, Legacy, and Signature.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.