Friday, May 21, 2021

Stuck

 

Could this be what Miss Cleo was talking about when she said good things were coming?! I don't think so, since my Jeep got stuck in the sand. Wonder what she was talking about still. Hopefully I will find out soon.
My shirt is another The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. creation. This one is called Drink Beer. This shirt comes with a HUD to change the texture to 1 of 3 different textures, not to mention rigged for so many bodies.
Now my mask is a pierced mask by Goth1c0 and is called...dun dun duuuuu Pierced Mask. It is an unisex mask with 3 piercings - 1 on the nose bridge and 1 on each side of the cheeks. On one side you will also find a chain connecting the piercing to behind your ear. It is an unrigged mesh mask so you can move it where you need and grow it to the size you may need. Always try the demo first though to make sure it fits your head. The awesome part is the HUD it comes with. It has 11 solid textures and 1 net style texture plus 8 metal colors to choose from.
My hair is from No.Match and is the No.Sides hair. It is a middle of the back dread style hair that comes in all the amazing No.Match color schemes including the black I am wearing.
My Jeep is a pose by Focus Poses. Originally the Jeep was white, but was able to make it to a teal color to fit my needs. It comes with 5 Bento friend poses and 2 couple poses plus 3 different color Jeeps and 3 different surf boards. This pose is called Summer Jeep Vol. 2



[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.