Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Abandoned Carnival

 
Walking through the forest I got a bit lost and ran across this amazing, creepy abandoned circus. Looks everyone left in a hurry for some reason.

Now as ya'll know I love Medieval's creepy yet cute style, so it is no shock that a majority of this scene is brought to ya'll by MedievalFantasy. All these items are mesh so the prim count will change as you make it bigger or smaller.

*Creepy dead tree*
These trees are dead trees without any leaves. I used all 6 dead trees in the fatpack.
*Mesh Freakshow Circus Carnival Arch Door Frame*
There isn't much to say about this creepy rundown sign other than WOW! It does not include the crows I placed on it.
*Spooky Horror Carnival Circus Tent*
Have you ever felt like eyes are watching you?! If not than this tent will make you feel like it. It was a rundown circus tent complete with graffiti and creepy glowing eyes.
*Creepy Carousel with Hanging Mannequins*
This carousel has got to be one of my favorite ones ever. It is a rundown carousel that has mannequins in all states of broken scattered around and glows green. It is a non-working carousel but still amazing as ever.
*Mesh Carnival Circus Cage*
These carnival circus cages come with 2 versions, a covered version and an uncovered version. The uncovered wagon is perfect to stick any animal or skeleton you can think in it.
*Circus Carnival Freakshow Monkey Wagon*
This wagon has a circus monkey on the front and stairs on the side. It is a décor item so that means the door doesn't work and is just for the feel of your idea.
*Circus Carnival Freakshow Midnight Show Wagon*
This wagon reminded me of the wagon a fortune teller or the ring master would stay in. Of course we can only guess as the curtains are closed.
*Circus Carnival Freakshow Cage*
This wagon reminded me of the old style circus cages that carried the monkeys. I don't know why but when I set it out I pictured a monkey in it hehe
*Carnival Circus Fortune Teller Zoltar Machine*
Oh my favorite fortune teller machine ever. I remember when I first came across the Zoltar Machine it was when I was a child walking the boardwalk in my hometown. Of course this abandoned carnival has one too and is complete with a glowing crystal ball. It is broken so don't expect any fortunes to be told.

All of the following items are mesh and will change as you resize them.
*Dead Halloween Tree*
The pack includes 5 different tree styles in both just branches and in dead tree.
*Shrubs*
This pack includes 5 different kinds of animated (means looks like wind is blowing) shrubs with all season textures.

*[Lars] Unpaved Road*
This unpaved gravel road comes in light, medium, and dark textures and also a scripted version so you can click to change the texture. They come in bend and straight and have physics. Now do note I added a dark grey tint to my road so it is darker than the dark. This is a mesh road way so resizing it will change the prim count.

*GP16 Wild Grass Flowers Mix*
This wild grass I have come to love so much. It includes 3 types of green wild grass. 2 types wild grass flowers and rocks. Everything is mesh so the prim count will go up and down as you resize it all plus you get a sample with the rocks that you can unlink to move around as you please.

The Dirty Neko (can not be found anymore)
Each of these posters shows old style circus pictures.
*Vintage BB Poster*
*Vintage Circus Poster*
*Vintage Jumbo Poster*
*Vintage Ringling Brothers Poster*

*Trash On The Floor Decal*
I am using both versions of these decals. They are 1 prim each and are not mesh.
*Dirty Trash Can (full can)*
This dirty trash can comes with 2 versions an over flowing full version and a closed lid version.

*Dead Tree with Crows*
This tree is exactly as you would dream, full of crows and dead hehe. It is a mesh tree so resizing it will affect the prim count and is soundless but I am sure you can add crow sounds if you want.

Both the shrub sets that I used are animated like wind is blowing and season changing. They are also mesh so resizing will affect the prim count as I have stated multiple times in this post.
*EucyShrub{Animated}Seasons*
*RiverBirchShrub{Animated}*4Seasons*

*Full Perm Skeletons*
I am using 1 of the 11 wonderfully made mesh skeletons. This skeleton is the sitting and leaning back version.

*The Crow*
This crow has sounds and when clicked walks around. It does come with a temp rezzer so more crows will hop around if it is clicked making the crow sounds.

*Irregular Fence*
This fence is my go to fence as I am not a fan of straight fencing. It is an irregular fence that comes in old, white, and colorful. You get 3 boards, 11 boards, and 21 boards options. It is does also come with an AO map so you can texture the fence however you want using GIMP, Photoshop or any photo editing program.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.