Sunday, November 28, 2021

What Is This

 
Oh Santa I been good, but I can't last please let me open this gift.

Outfit
Falalalala
*This is outfit comes rigged for Legacy and Maitreya. It is exclusive to The Arcade which opens December 1st, 2021. This outfit is rigged in both Maitreya and Legacy sizes. With colors like black coal, elfin green, santa red, and snow white you will want to collect every piece, including the rare skirt dress. This is the biggest set I have seen in a long time. Hop on over to the store to get the demo.*

Pose
Just A Peek
*This pose is a non-bento pose that can be adjusted with the poseball. It comes with a present for you to peek into and one of your feet is up while the other is dangling over the chair arm. NOTE-I did use Blackdragon to help pose me feet out of the chair so your pose will not be the same as mine, I am short after all. I also recolored the package to a lavender.*

Decor
Berries and Cream Argyle Texture
*This beautiful texture can be used on a wall, clothes, floor, a pillow, the choices are out there for what you can use this texture for. You can get this texture during the Better Not Pout Hunt that runs from December 1st, 2021 until December 31st, 2021. The hunt is a 1L hunt or you can pay 25L if you prefer not to hunt.*

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.