Monday, January 10, 2022

Dreams of Peace

 
I love the peacefulness a garden brings and with winter I always can not wait for spring so I can work on my garden again. Thankfully I can have it all year round.

Decor
*Whether in the garden or on a beach I have not found an item that Amelia has not created that doesn't make me dream I was in paradise.*
 Roatan Canopy Lounge v2
*This Canopy is a PG singles and cuddle lounger. It comes with 3 single and 7 couple poses. Each pose can be adjusted to fit your avi height.*

*Goddess has done it again with her amazing eye for transforming something simple into a masterpiece.*
Old Truck Fountain with Pond
*This truck is an old rusty truck with has been invaded by wildlife and turned into a pond with a waterfall that flows off the truck bed.*

My trees and brush are created by Little Branch. These trees and brush are River Birch Shrub, Honey Mesquite Trees, and Eucy Shrub. They are all season so you can click them and change their seasons. They are also animated so it looks as if wind is blowing through the trees. The flowers on the ground are from Love. These flowers come in 4 different colors that you can blend together to make an amazing flower field. They are called Elanor Grass.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.