Thursday, September 21, 2023

It's Been Awhile

 

I decided I was going to go on an adventure today since it has been some time since I have and, one second while I tell Rexy to quiet down. Why must she be so noisy.

My shirt is from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. and can be found at the main store. This shirt is part of the Fierce shirt pack that includes this shirt as well as 2 other styles. Each with it's own fierce saying. This shirt is rigged for multiple mesh bodies and does include an alpha HUD. It is always safe to inform ya'll to try the demo before you buy.

The Jurassic Park scene that I am using is from Synnergy.Tavis and is called Dino Park Scene. This backdrop includes 2 dino pens with dinosaurs already in them plus a road. Of course, you can add to the scenes and are not stuck with them.

My pants are by Red Girl and are the Denim Cargo.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.