Friday, September 13, 2024

Surprise Visitor

 

After a long night at a gala in Greece, I came back to my hotel to see a surprise visitor. Who knew my girlfriend would show up unannounced. I think I scared her when I walked up though hehe

My dress I wore to the Gala is by AVAgirl and is the Cassandra dress. This is an older release, but still quite stunning. It features a tank crop top and a mermaid high slit skirt. The skirt is held together by a chain. This dress comes in 2 different color packs, a light pack and a dark pack, but also comes in a fatpack too. It is rigged for Reborn, Waifu, LaraX, Legacy, and Legacy Perky. Each pack comes with a color HUD that features 6 different colors for the top and skirt so you can mix and match. The fatpack comes with 4 additional colors as well. You also get 8 chain colors to choose from.

The shoes I am holding are also from AVAgirl and are the Cassandra Heels. These heels compliment the gown amazingly. They come with a color HUD that features 22 different colors and are rigged for Reborn, Maitreya, and Legacy. Of course, as you know Maitreya and LaraX do share the same shoes.

The pose I am using is from piXit and is the Shoe Me pose. This is a bento pose pack that has 7 different poses plus mirrors of those poses. It does include a Pose stand as well as the pose animations. You get a pump prop that is rigged for Legacy and Reborn. I of course used the Cassandra heel instead.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.