Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Sabra Style Vivienne

Sabra Style

I was going out for a formal affair and realized I have worn EVERYTHING in my closet. That's when it dawned on me that Sabra Style had the perfect dress. Being called Vivienne made it even more perfect and not to mention it came in gold just topped the cake. It is a long flowing strapless ball gown with a ruffle skirt. the top is a beautiful soft flower print with a ruffle trimming across the bust line. I paired it with Ally & Ali's beautiful curled hair called Lydzevere. As you seen in the previous post it can be worn with or without the Rapunzel style braid.


Outfit: Sabra Style - Rayna
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone
Hair: A&A - Lydzevere
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.