Monday, November 08, 2021

Fairyland Café

 

Upon walking into this new café, I found Lou, my adventurous panda, waiting in line with Shadow Teddy-Bear III. Both Lou and Shadow are Cute N Cuddly's amazing breedables. Lou is the panda which is my all time favorite. Shadow is a mammoth and is close in a favorite since elephants are super smart, as you can tell by Shadow ordering coffee. You can find so much information about these breedables and are amazing they are on the site here or on my previous blog post about the pandas here. I love that no matter where I take my breedables on my sim for an adventure they are always fed so I don't have to worry about rezzing a bunch of food.

Décor
Hada de Los Muertos
(Spanish for Fairies of the Dead)
These fairies are a part of an amazing Miepon. There are 7 commons and 2 rare items to win with the fairies I feature in this post as commons 1 through 5. Each fairy has a sugar skull painting and has animated wings on touch. There are animated wings you can wear as well which is the 6th item to win if you play the Meipon. All items have a resize by menu and comes in a trans version in Miepon machine as well as sold in a fatpack. The whole set is purple, so if you are a purple lover like me than you will know how awesome that is. 

Butterfly Couch
These couches come in pink, green, and peach. They each have 19 single poses and 26 couple poses. They also have a butterfly dual heart wall hanger included.

Malene
This set includes the tables, trays that have cups and napkins that say Hello Fall, a candle, pumpkins (not pictured), and a comfy overstuffed chair (not pictured). This set comes in silver and in gold. This set is at the Dubai event that runs until November 10th, 2021 and than the set will be in the store.

Nuncia Cabinet 
This cabinet comes in beige, pink, and blue. I am showing it in beige. It comes with all the décor on it so it is ready to be put out and shown off.

Patch of Galaxy
I am using the Unicorn Vomit color scheme but it also comes in blue, cotton candy, and purple. Each has 4 different sizes but are mod so you can resize to fit your needs. They are mesh so keep that in mind when it comes to resizing as it can affect the prim count.

Love Bubbles
I am using the Strawberry bubbles in this scene. These bubbles come in 5 group shapes. They are mesh and these do affect the prim count when they are resized.

Porcelain Unicorn Figurine 
This figurine comes in both a pink base and a white base with materials and no materials enabled. That means you can see the shine and not see the shine.

Cherished Living 
I am using the coffee table in white for this scene but it comes in red and black as well plus has so much more to the set like a couch, lamps, pictures, and a chair all in PG and adult.

The ceiling lights were custom made for me and are my favorite lights as they sparkle.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.