Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Facepalm Meow Mix

+Facepalm+ 

I am like am you out there and I love my jammys. It don't matter where I go I can run around in them everywhere. So, when I got this outfit from +Facepalm+ I couldn't help be super excited. It is called Meow Mix and it is black jammy bottoms with pink poka dots. The top is a pink long sleeve with a kitten version of Hello Kitty on it. It has the cutest black with pink poka dotted slippers. If that wasn't enough it also comes with the cutest pair of kitty ears that are a wire framed headband  and a fluffy black tail. Yes, I said it.....a.....TAIL!!! You can click the tail and make it wag happy, angry, or not wag at all. With all that I am finally ready for bedtime.


Outfit: +Facepalm+ Meow Mix
Shape: Custom
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa lipGloss set 1
Hair: CATWA HAIR Cara [Darks]
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.