Saturday, August 03, 2024

Coffee Run

 

Today I thought I'd hop into the local coffee shop and grab a wake-me-up. What started out as a beautiful sunny day, turned into a darkened Nebula sky. After checking my phone, I think I found the reason.

The dress I put on is from AVAgirl. It is actually a new release especially for the Slept On Sale that runs from August 1st, 2024 until August 4th, 2024. After that it will be put with all the other items at normal price and also on marketplace. This is called Bonny and is a dress with a bolero. Now they are not together so you can get the dress or the bolero if you don't want both, I just happen to like both. They are both rigged for Reborn, Waifu, LaraX, Legacy, Perky, and Bombshell. The full pack includes a color HUD that has 20 solid colors and 20 textures for the dress, and 40 solid colors for the bolero. Of course, you can get them without the color HUD but why not get the full set and wear every color.

My gauge earring is from Diamante and is an exclusive for the August round of Swank. Swank runs from August 7th, 2024 until August 31st, 2024 and features 3 amazing Gauges for the Swallow Gauged Ears. They are for both male and female gauges and compatible with S, XL, and Pixie. The ones I am wearing is the Persephone Gauges. They come with a color HUD that features 8 gem colors with 2 independent gem surfaces on each ear plus 8 metals colors. It comes with left and right versions to be worn independently so you can change up each ear. This set can be gotten with all 3 versions for more options or gotten with just 1 version.

My new friend on my shoulder is also from Diamante and is the Batty Shoulder Pal Plushie. It is an adorable little panda bat that comes in single colors or in a fatpack with a color HUD to change the heart and the pentagram on the forehead to 10 different color choices. In the HUD you also get the option to add the kissy mark or take it off, personally it looks like I kissed its forehead, so I kept it on. There are more batty pals at the store including a holdable version if you wanna hug it as well. They are all resizable when clicked and unrigged so you can move them to fit your needs.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.