Monday, August 12, 2024

F Around and Find Out

 
Interesting fact, if you feed crows and ravens they will give you things. Including they will harm those that hurt you. I don't recommend it, but I am just stating the facts.

My dress, garters, and shoes come from Diamante and is the outfit Fuck Around & Find Out. The dress is a mini tube dress with a small ruffle trim on the bottom. On the back it has 2 skeleton hands that are flipping the middle finger, and it says Fuck Around & Find Out. The dress is rigged for Kupra, Maitreya, LaraX, Legacy, Perky, Rebourn, and Waifu. It also includes the barbed wire garters as well. The shoes I gotta say I love! They are called Asskickers and come wrapped with barbed wire. They are rigged for Kupra, Maitreya, LaraX, Legacy, and Reborn. All of this comes with a color HUD that gives you the option to change the ruffle color and the inside of the shoes color to 1 of 15 colors. You also get the option to change the barbed wire to 1 of 3 metals and the option to show/hide the garters.

My pose is from Something New and is The Raven Witch pose. It is a bento pose that puts you in almost a T pose with ravens on both sides of your arms. Of course, this pose is copy/mod so you can add of remove as you like. I added more ravens and took the ravens that move around me out.

The backdrop I am using is from Sato and is the Gothic View Backdrop. This is a texture backdrop with 8 different gothic themed backdrop textures to add to your prims and create a scene.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.