Friday, March 18, 2016

FacepalmChloe AlchemyEvent

+Facepalm+ @ The Alchemy Event

So this is my final post for the March review for The Alchemy Event. It closes on March 20th at 11:59pm SLT. So while I was starting to arrange my folder I realized I had yet to get this post done. It is from +Facepalm+ and is a sexy summery outfit called Chloe. It features a white bikini top with a sheer crop tank over it and ripped booty shorts. Added is a heart shape necklace, hoop earrings, and bangle bracelets in black and white. What I loved was the sole-less sandals that match the bangles. The outfit has appliers for all bodies and plus system for the non-mesh bodies. I added Rezology's Beach Bun, but instead of the normal brown I have shown it before I tinted it purple.
Outfit: +Facepalm+ Chloe @The Alchemy Event (Price 112L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: Rezology Beach Bun (mesh hair) (Price 251L)
Eyes: SG Essentials: Cerulean Eyes (Part of the SG Essentials Cerulean Skin @ The Alchemy Event)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat (Price 675L each)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Pose Prop: Image Essential - Female Poses - The Bridge 


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.