Friday, March 18, 2016

FacepalmD20

+Facepalm+

 So today I felt like being a bit comfy. After all the posts I been doing and most are outta my comfort I have decided that I'd show ya'll this awesome outfit from +Facepalm+. It is called D20 and let me tell ya'll it is so comfy. It has a t-shirt with a HUD to change if you are Chaotic, Neutral, or Lawful. Which as we all know I am chaotic evil hehehe...The jeans are body hugging and remind me so much of my Levi's at home and the Doc Marten boots are so much like ones I have. All together this outfit is a great go-to when you want comfort and style.
Outfit: +Facepalm+ D20 (Price 199L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: +Spellbound+ Indigo // Brunettes (no longer sold inworld or mp)
Eyes: SG Essentials: Cerulean Eyes (Part of the SG Essentials Cerulean Skin @ The Alchemy Event)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat (Price 675L each)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Pose Prop: Image Essential - Everytown - Ice Machine


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.