Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sweet Garden


My garden is made of a few items including an amazing gacha item from Refuge. This gacha is a sweet shop and has 15 items to win. 2 of those 15 are rares. The rares are the hacked up car that is so cute and fits lots of sweets. This whole gacha can be found until Jun 30th, 2019 at The Arcade.

My benches and laterns are also from Refuge. Both are from two different sets. 1st set is the Eclipse benches. They come in a long version and a short version. They have multiple poses for female and males. The lanterns are called Mystic Lanterns and remind me of Japanese garden lanterns.

I am also using {zfg}'s Garden In Bloom set that is exclusive to SWANK event that runs until June 30th, 2019. It includes lady trees, cherry blossom trees, azaleas, irises, sparkle ground cover, and a green house full of flowers. I am showing most of the set.

My pathway and light ropes are from Tarte. They are both customizable to fit whatever area you need them for.

The grass is from Little Branch and is apart of the Wildgrass fatpack.

The other cupcakes, tier cakes, and donuts I am using on the Refuge car is from Upcycled. They are full perm and so worth the price.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.