Thursday, November 21, 2019

NAILS!!!


Today I just wanna show  ya'll amazing nails. I can not get enough of these nails by N.Kolour.  In previous posts ya'll may of seen bits of the nails but never the closeups. I apologize, but here are the 2 nails I have been wearing.
The first set is called Beach Towel and are the most amazing striped nails that remind me of the beach.
My second set is rightfully named Bats !!!!!!. I just love the bats on these nails and the fact they come in multiple colors.
Both these sets come with 5 different color options plus appliers for Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and Vista. They also have choices for the toes and the fingers so you can mix them up however you please (within the mesh nails abilities).

My rings as always are from ^^Swallow^^ and are the Princess Rings for the Maireya hands. These rings also come in sizes for Belleza, SLink, and Vista. They come with a HUD so you are able to take away rings, add rings, and customize the colors to your liking.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.