Monday, November 11, 2019

You Are Enough

Ya'll I am trying to make it my mission to not flood ya'll with a bunch of words or about my real life, but todays post is different. I am a survivor of depression and low-self esteem. Most people will say they are linked, but they truly are not linked at all and both are an everyday struggle. I will not say I am battling them as I am surviving each attempt they have against me. I am not going to elaborate on how they are different either or this post will never end. With that being said, I also know how it feels when your brain says "You are not enough." I am here to tell each and every person that reads this, YOU ARE ENOUGH. It is hard to believe, but if you look around who you hang out with or who you love dearly to them you are everything. You do not have to show them anything at all and yet you are still enough for them.

My shirt is from After Midnight Fashion. It is the Hayden Sweatshirt. This sweatshirt is a crop top with 4 different texture HUD choices. Each HUD has 6 different textures and all are rigged for different mesh bodies. 

My pants are from Blueberry and are the Julia Leggings. These leggings come rigged in multiple mesh body sizes and have so many color choices.

My shoes are from ZFG and are the Ridley boots in plaid. These boots come rigged for multiple mesh feet and has a HUD to change the colors.

Serendipity made this pose. It is a part of the Clementine set and is #4 mirrored. It is  bento pose so your hands will set themselves to the open hand but you can use a hand poser to adjust to your liking.
Serendipity Poses

{Limerence} made my hair. The hair is called Dinara and is a messy longer hair. I bought it in the B&W pack and used the hair tint to achieve the pretty dark purple-pink hue.

My background is apart of the VIP gift from Foxcity. This is the You Are Enough photo booth. The group fee to join Foxcity is 550L but you get a bunch of past gifts plus new gifts and 5% credit each time you buy a pose or backdrop.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.