Sunday, October 20, 2013

Room69 TBO Panda Punx Beloved

.:TBO:., .:Panda Punx:. and Beloved Jewelry

Now this is a big post as I am wearing alot from Room69. First I shall talk about the dress. I am wearing TBO's wonderfully sexy cute dress called, Joan. This dress is in blood red. It is an ankle length slimming dress that has a key hole cut out around the cleavage. I added the Beloved Jewelry, Aria. It is a texture changing necklace and earring set. I am wearing it in ruby, but it also has 11 other gems from amethyst to sapphire and many more to choose from. You can also change the metal of the jewelry. I am also wearing Panda Punx shape and skin called Alexia. You have seen it in a few posts but that is because this shape and skin is really sexy with the red lips in whatever you wear.



Outfit: .:TBO:. Joan
Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Alexia Shape
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Alexia Skin
Hair: "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice
Eyes: :PP Daydream Eyes II - Serendipity
Jewelry: Beloved Jewelry : Aria Jewelry


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.