Friday, May 08, 2015

OMG Batman

.:OMG:.

Featuring Toxic*H*

Sorry I haven't posted much but I have been sick. Between migraines and pneumonia I think the hospital knows me by name hehe. So with that being said I bring you the most epic version I have seen yet of Batman inspired outfit. This is by a store I came across and walking in I said exactly what the name of the store is...OMG. This outfit is called Comic Hero and is in the Batman style. It is a a pair of bell bottom jeans with old skool Batman sound effect logo patches. Paired with a black tank top that has a Batman logo on the chest and the bottom trim yellow and black Batman logos. She added a super cute belt with silver studs and white shoes. I added a Toxic*H Gatcha item, Wing Backpack. It is the Rare silver batman inspired backpack. So all together I can say you will be saying OMG! just like I did seeing it all.

 Outfit: .:OMG:. Comic Hero Outfit. BatMan
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: *Soonsiki~ Shelly *Browns*
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Accessory: *ToXiC*H* Wing Backpacks - Batgirl RARE

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.