Tuesday, March 03, 2015

AvaGirlLooseShirtDenimShorts

AvaGirl

With winter hitting half the world really hard, I have decided a winter revolt. I went to AvaGirl and I found the most summery, sexy, warm looking outfit I could find. When that didn't work and I was about to give up hope I seen the perfect separates that screamed "SUMMER!!" at me. So I present to you 3 different shirts and 2 different short sets. The t-shirts are called Loose Shirts and they come in Prints; that has 4 designs (stars, spiral, suns, birds), Plain; that has 4 plain colors (blue, green, pink, white), and Modern; that has 4 designs (b&w, stripes, retro, flowers). Than shorts that I am wearing are called Denim shorts. The short sets are called Blues; that features 4 designs blue, faded, roses, squares) and Coloures; the features 4 different plain colors (black, brown, cream, off-white). I tied it all together with a past group gift also by AvaGirl that are sunglasses called; Unisex Sunglasses. So join me in the winter revolt and grab these up and show winter you want summer now.


Shirt: AvaGirl - Loose Shirt
Shorts: AvaGirl - Denim Shorts
Shape: Custom
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Hair: *Soonsiki~ Royals*Browns*
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - dark green
Sunglasses: AvaGirl - Unisex Sunglasses (May 2014 group gift)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.