Friday, December 11, 2015

CelticWolfWonderlandBoho RezologyHymn

Celtic Wolf and Rezology

Wandering through Wonderland I stopped at this wonderful store called, Celtic Wolf. It was off a beaten path hidden among the twisting trees. When I walked in I seen the most amazing boho dress ever. It was rightfully named, Wonderland. It is an Alice blue spaghetti strap dress. It has black diamonds lining the bottom of the dress and goes to my ankles. I turned a corner in the store and seen the perfect nails, also called Wonderland. So what better than having Wonderland on both my toes and fingers. Leaving the store I braided my hair to match Rezology's Hymn. I am wearing it in brown but it comes in a few natural colors and with an infinity HUD. Now this was the perfect look to wander Wonderland. 

Outfit: Celtic Wolf Wonderland Boho (Price 150L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda (May Group Gift; group is 500L to join)
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small (Lucky Letter Prize)
Nails: Celtic Wolf Slink Wonderland Appliers (Price 100L)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Hymn (mesh hair) (Price 251L)
Eyes: Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price 675L each)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Photo Prop: Image Essential Female Prop - Wonderland

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.