Monday, January 11, 2016

CovenSpells BabaYaya

Coven Spells

I just love having a wide open mind and being able to show ya'll the amazingly awesome clothes that you would not find otherwise. This time is no exception. This store I found on a site and I decided to check it out. It is called Coven Spells and it specializes in Wiccan style clothing. So let me show ya'll an amazing dress. This is called Baba Yaya. It features a thigh high regal style pencil dress that is grey and has pleats in it. It comes with lace flower back piece and a matching lace and gold head piece. Not to mention the sexiest Slink high pumps that match and they have a tie. With a bit of patience I managed to get the dress to fit my Slink mesh body, so I know if I can do it anyone can.


Outfit: Coven Spells - Baba Yaya (Price 500L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Teeth: .::WoW Skins::. Laura Teeth (Part of Laura Skin Pack) (Price 250L)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price 675L)
Photo Prop: Image Essential Female Poses - Wind of Des

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.