Friday, January 08, 2016

FacePalmCytheriaWhite

+Face Palm+ 

I decided I wanted to go boating, but like I always have the issue of...I COULDN'T FIND AN OUTFIT!!! Hahaha yep I really couldn't. So I jumped up and ran to +Face Palm+. I found the most amazing dress ever. It is called Cytheria. This one I am showing is the white version. It features a thigh high dress with an almost lace design. It is thick band straps and a collar around the neck. It has simple black triple hoop earrings and bangle bracelets. Along with the sexiest pair of black heels for Slink high feet. I paired it all with Rezology's Halycon mesh hair. It is a mid-back length sultry hair that has the right amount of waves and kinks. Like all Rezology hair it has an infinity HUD.
Outfit: +Facepalm+ Cytheria White (Price 150L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Makeup: Beautiful Darkness Bryna Shadow - Pink (Price 99L)
Teeth: .::WoW Skins::. Laura Teeth (Part of Laura Skin Pack) (Price 250L)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: Rezology Halcyon (mesh hair) (Price 250L)
Eyes: Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price 675L)
Photo Prop: Image Essential Female Poses - Sail Away


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.