Friday, June 29, 2018

Working Out Fun

.EscalateD. Hair and White Rabbit Nails

Another fun day for me and I hope ya'll are having a great day as well. Before I went to park I decided I would get in an amazing workout mixed with dancing and Bikram Yoga, which is slow yoga in a hot room. While doing my workout I decided to show ya'll some amazing items from a few amazing stores.
First up is my stunning sexy long hair. It is from .EscalateD. hair and is called Juliana. It is part of the Highway to PE event which runs from July 1st, 2018 until July 15th, 2018. What I love about this hair is on one side it has big bangs but yet still looks ultra cute. It goes about half way down my back with a taper look. I am using the rainbow HUD to achieve the multi-coloring. What I love about .EscalateD. is her new color palette and in one HUD you can achieve normal styling or a busty styling. Along with that you can change up the streaks in the hair and choose how much material enabling you want to add. Materials are changeable via HUD as well and includes no Materials which turns them off completely, High which is a high gloss and shine, Mid which is a mid gloss and shine, [Low] which is a low gloss and shine, and Bumps only which is no gloss.


Next up are the sexy nails that I am wearing. They are from a store that I would love to make mention of White Rabbit Nails. If you have never shopped there I would suggest it as the nails give you a whole new look to any outfit. All the nails are mesh and fitted to either Belleza, Slink or Maitreya hands and are Bento so they move with your hands. These nails are called Shell and Pearl. They are in the coffin shape. Along with coffin you can also choose stiletto. It has a color HUD with  colors, including pink, copper, green, blue and purple. These nails have white pearls added to them in a straight line that kind of reminds me of snowmen on my nails, which I....LOVE!!!! Hehehehe


Now the outfit I am wearing is from Sn@tch clothing and is part of the 7seas fishing, which means if you own a 7seas fishing pole whether it is a casual or a pro you may get a full outfit for free. This outfit is called We Can Work It Out, and has 22 pieces to fish up. The leggings are an Omega HUD, which means any mesh body can wear it as long as you have the Omega plug-in for your body, with 5 color patterns including the blue and green pattern. The shirt comes in 3 different styles which includes the Buddah yoga pose, a lotus, and zen. It also includes the headband and a bra that also has 5 colors and not pictured are the shoes. The mesh items come in 5 standard sizes plus Slink and Belleza rigged sizes.
The pose I am using in my dance picture is called Something New - LUMIpro 3, It is a part of the Lumipro lighting HUD. Also included in the HUD is the close up picture pose called SHAG - Attitude. The standing tree pose I am using is from the Bikram Yoga studio yoga mat. I got the studio on Marketplace for free and it includes yoga mats with and without poses, that you may color with the provided color textures or with your own textures. Also includes 2 different buildings a forest theme or NY background. It comes with so many items you will want to check it out if you love to do yoga or want to own a studio.

Outfit: :::Sn@tch We Can Work It Out (Price: Free if you fish it up with 7seas or 350L)
Hair: .EscalateD. Juliana - Rainbow Exclusive @ Highway to PE (Price: 275L each color pack or 1300L All Included + Bonus Pack)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink (VIP Group Gift; VIP Group Price: 300L; Sadly store closed inworld)
Shape: ::: IMPERIAL ::: Tanq Teen Shape for Maitreya (Price 385L)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Price: 2750L)
Nails: !White Rabbit Nails - Shells & Pearls - Maitreya{Coffin} (Price: 250L)
Background and poses: Bikram Yoga Studio (Price: Free)
Lighting and Poses: LUMIpro HUD (Price: 6,995L)

Store Ads




[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.