Monday, March 18, 2019

All I Ever Wanted


My outfit is from MOoh! and is a top and bottom separate. The top is called, Maddy and pants are named, Yara (which is on sale for 99L until the 21st of March 2019). Both the top and bottom come with a color HUD to customize your look. They are also in multiple mesh body sizes.

My scene was made using {zfg}. It is a set that was made for Swank. Swank runs until March 31st, 2019. The set is called Starstruck and includes the vanity, 2 picture frames, a prop old camera, a full length mirror and a rug. The vanity has 2 sequence scenes and a static sitting pose.

My background is from Foxcity and is the Insatiable photo booth. It comes in 2 different color choices and I am showing the monochrome. It is a mesh shadow box that says "All I Ever Wanted Was Everything".

My pose is apart of the LumiPro photo HUD.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.