Saturday, March 02, 2019

Call Me....Maybe


My swimming suit and heels are from AvaGirl. If ya'll don't know she is an amazing designer that was my 1st store and I am super excited to keep showing her items off. The suit and heels, called Soraya, are apart of the Dazzle Event that runs until March 25th, 2019. The suit comes with a color HUD that has 10 colors to choose from and it is rigged for both Slink female bodies, all 3 Belleza female bodies and Maitreya. The heels are only rigged for Maitreya and Belleza, but I am wearing Slink and they fit using the Belleza size. 

My pose is from Image Essentials. This pose I am using is the 2nd pose in the Party Flirt V1 set. It is a pointing at you while making a call me against your ear. This pack has 5 Bento poses plus mirrors.

My hair is Truth's Zahlee hair that is at the Uber Event. The event runs until March 22nd.

The I Heart Rock & Roll prop I am using is also from Image Essentials. It is in the photo area as a male prop and pose. Image Essentials is a photo studio paradise with more than 150 props which are available to use for free by group members. The group fee is 100L one time fee but if you leave the group you will have to pay again to get the group back. Along with the free use of the photo studios you also get 10% off all purchases.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.