Monday, April 22, 2019

Blaire Love


My dress is from AvaGirl and is called Blaire. Blaire is a tube top dress with a Bolero, which is like a crop jacket with a high neck piece. It comes with romper stomper boots that I find match the whole look perfectly. The dress comes with a color HUD with 10 color choices. Everything is rigged for multiple mesh bodies. All this is at The Darkness Monthly Event that runs until April 28th, 2019.

My nail pose is from Image Essentials and is called Nail Showcase V1. Now ya'll seen v2 in a previous post, this one is bottles of nail polish that is bento rigged so you hold them in your hands to show off your amazing manicure.

My nails and eyeshadow are apart of Cazimi's Yuni line. The line includes nails made for multiple mesh bodies and Omega, eyeshadow that is also for a couple mesh heads and Omega, a shape that was made using Letuka Piper, and brows that are also for a few mesh heads and Omega. All this is available at UniK that runs until April 28th, 2019.

Now the unicorn cover that I am showing is actually smart to own. It is a C-String that covers the front and a piece of the back side so when you sit in a dress no one sees anything private and can be worn in place of panties as most glitch through dresses and skirts. This unicorn cover comes from MOoh! and has a color HUD with 8 different unicorn color combos. The unicorns remind me of a My Little Pony unicorn. You can find these covers for a discounted price at Driftwood until May 5th, 2019.
MOoH! and Driftwood

My full outfit pose is from Foxcity and is apart of the Cutiepie set of poses. I love it because it looks like I am pushing off the wall with a foot kicked out.
Foxcity

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.