Thursday, September 05, 2019

Creative Juices Flowing


My outfit is from Diamante and is Coficent Fantasy. It is rigged for multiple mesh bodies including Maitreya. The fatpack has a color HUD with 15 different colors. It includes the bra and hot pants, body chains, body wraps and boots. What I love is you can buy it all together on in pieces.

My books and bookbag are from Star Sugar. If ya'll have not heard of this store let me give ya'll some insight on it. Here is what the owner says about the store, Star Sugar a store for all your fandom, pastel goth and babygirl needs. New free gift every month no need to join a group ^.^ or join our Vip and become a Star get a extra gift each month exclusive to Stars! Now when I 1st went to the store I seen such amazing products I don't see around SL often. Stuff that I love, like the books and the book bag. You can find both in store and on Marketplace. Oh and the awesome part is all the stuff I came across is all affordable =)
The books I am holding and have stacked up are called Pastel Spellbooks. These books come with 2 options holding or as décor. The décor books are only 1 LI each with an option of 8 different book covers. 
The book bag is a Spellbook bag and is rigged to fit most avatars. It is sadly not resizable but I still love it all the same. The book bag does come in 6 different color choices as well.

My scene is called Clocktower and is apart of my multi-scene skybox.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.