Sunday, September 22, 2019

Elephant Fun

I am totally in support of Doctors Without Borders. Which is why I applied to blog for S.O.S (Spoon Of Sugar) Festival. This festival is so amazing and only lasts from September 14th, 2019 until September 29th, 2019. It features 5 amazing sims that has stores, auctions, live performers, and more. Everything supports all the amazing doctors that risk everything to help those that are in need.
SOS Festival

My shirt is from MooH! and all sales being 100% donated. This cardigan is called Amy and comes with a color HUD that features 4 different textures. It is also rigged for multiple mesh bodies.
MooH!

My skirt is from Solange! and all sales are singles 50% and the fatpack 100% donated. This mini skirt is a solid and a floral mini skirt with so many color choices. It is rigged for multiple mesh bodies and has a HUD to change the belt color.
Solange!

My hair is from A&A and is the pretties hair ever. It comes with a style HUD so you can make it have hair all over or behind the ears. It also has a color HUD with 16 hair color choices all Autumn ready. The hair is called Filippa.
A&A

My bracelet, earrings, and pendant are the Chakra set from Ashbourne & Co. Each piece features a meditating symbol with 3 chakra stones. It is unrigged so you can move it where you need.
Ashbourne & Co.

My eyes are from ND/MD and are the Ana Eyes. They are mesh eyes that comes with appliers and system. I love that I can wear different eyes, so 1 of my eyes is green and 1 is blue.
ND/MD

The dark skin, which I love because it reminds me so much of Kenya, is from Dulce Secrets. It is the Noor Skin and comes with appliers for a few different bodies including Omega. They are selling this skin in both female and male versions.
[Meeting Place] Nature scene GM33
The [Meeting Place] is 100% donations.

Elephant Safari 1, 2 & 3
Elephant Safari 6 1
The Elephant Safari is 50% donation.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.