Saturday, September 14, 2019

Summer Relaxing


So ya'll I picked up another store to showcase. As ya'll know I am always evolving. This store is called After Midnight Fashion, which has fashion clothes for gothic, pagan, wicca, wiccan, or just dark. My dress is called the Charlotte Dress and is rigged for a few mesh bodies. It comes with a color HUD that gives you 4 different texture styles. This dress is exclusive for the All Things Event that runs until September 30th, 2019.

My sunglasses are ::AMF:: Midnight Sunglasses. These sunglasses are apart of the Seven Event that runs from Sept 5th until Sept 20th, 2019 and are the 10L gift item. They are rainbow lensed and unrigged so you can move them into where you need them and resize as needed. I love that right in the middle of the sunglasses is the word Dork.

My beer boxes and kegs came from DRD. It is apart of the Beer Stand set and with only 2LI it is perfect for anywhere without taking up a ton of prims.

My other décor items are apart of my skybox scene. They can be found at the 60L Multiscene Skybox.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.