Sunday, January 12, 2020

Beach Life


After Midnight Fashion made my sexy suit with harness. This suit is Pure Sin and comes rigged for a few mesh bodies. I love the HUD that comes with it to customize your top how you please. It is exclusive at the XXX Event which runs from January 13th  to February 3rd, 2019

)O( Charmed )O( made this amazing shape. It is the Erika Shape and is made for multiple mesh bodies. That means the shape can be worn with your favorite body and will look the same. Now this shape is exclusive for the Genus Baby bento head so do keep that in mind when you buy.

My tattoo is a custom tattoo that since upgrading to baked on mesh I can wear.
Izzie's made my cellulite and stretch marks on my legs. They come with appliers and baked on mesh.
-KC- Audie is my amazing shoes.
/Wasabi/ did my mesh hair. This is the Aida Mesh Hair in Black coffee and uses system layer for a hair base.

Swallow made this amazing skin a long time ago. It is the Jahaira in Peach for black hair.
Swallow

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.