Monday, December 30, 2019

Basic Christmas


The following items are from The Fashion Loft Event runs from December 7th, 2019 until December 31st, 2019.

Sassy Brats brings you Visions of Sugar Plums picture as a part of the TFL Hunt. This picture is no copy but is modifiable and transferable. It is only1 LI too.

My snowman is an outdoor snowman but I can't help but bring winter inside. It is from Strawberry Gashes and it is only 6LI. It is called Snowman Yard Décor.

My cardinal bag is from BamPu Legacies and is only 4 LI. This bag is copiable but is not modifiable or transferable. 

My bell is from Fashion Loft and is the 2019 Christmas Bell. It is apart of the hunt and I love that when you click the bell plays Let It Snow. The bell is 3 LI.

My table is also from Fashion Loft and is a holiday table that is fitting for candles, cookies, or anything your heart desires. This table is a multi-textured Christmas table with 6 different patterns by just clicking it. This table is only 4 LI.

The bunny is actually a package opener from Chubby Bunny. I loved it so much I used it as a décor piece. Chubby Bunny has earrings and rain boots at the event so you don't want to miss those.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.