Thursday, June 17, 2021

Figured It Out!

 


While waiting on my laundry to wash I finally figured out what the psychic was talking about. When she said good things are sure to come my way, she was referring to my laundry getting cleaned. Don't you think so too?!
My shirt is from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. and is Butterfly Language shirt. This is a black tank top that reads "You cannot talk butterfly language with caterpillar people". It comes rigged for multiple mesh bodies and is one of my favorite tank tops which says a lot since I love all the tank tops I get.
My hair is from bonbon and is the Asa hair. It comes unrigged so you can resize to fit your head and with a scrunchie HUD to change the color of the scrunchie.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.