Monday, October 25, 2021

Dragon Slayer

 

Fear not dear citizens for I will slay the dragon! I have always wanted to say that and now I got a chance to do that thanks to Poet's Heart.
My amazing armor outfit is by Poet's Heart and is the Celaena outfit. It is just rigged for Maitreya and comes with everything besides the shield and sword. All pieces are texture and color controlled by an amazing HUD with so many options to mix and match.
My hair is by !! Firelight !! and is the Wilma hair. The hair is a rigged hair and comes in many amazing colors with and without the wisps. Personally I love the wisps because it gives the hair a natural look.
My shield is from Ars Hokori. The shield is actually a group gift and is still available at the store. It comes in gold or iron and is either rigged with pose or unrigged without a pose. Either way this shield protects against the dragon's fire.
My sword is from I have not a clue as I had gotten in so many years ago. It was made by Eric Linden and is a Celtic sword and honestly that is all I know.

Décor

Broken Spider Pot
This pot I have grown to be in love with. I loath spiders but I can't help but be surprised every time the little guy pops out or runs around the back of the pot. Of course you can turn off the animations and he won't run no more but what fun is that.

House Spider Collection
So this collection comes with 6 versions a wanderer, a companion, a drop and spinner in long and short, lurker and a hand held pet. I personally love the dropping to say hello version hehe You are able to turn the animations off and on. If it is the drop and spin they will drop in unannounced and spin before retreating back up the web string they shot down.

Viking Shield (Gift)
If you have not been to [Kres] I would highly recommend it. What I love is there is 2 walls of over 40 gifts that Kestrel has generously provided to everyone including this Viking shield. This shield is suppose to be worn but I couldn't help but let Sir Crisp Uppers use it.

Sir Crisp Uppers' is wearing an amazing War Helmet that features a regal feather top. It comes in black and red and has a resizer to fit a majority of heads.

My cobwebs of course if you have seen many of my posts you will know just how much I love these webs from MedievalFantasy. They are mesh webs that come in a right and a left side and can be resized. This is version 1 and hopefully soon I can show ya'll version 2.

Pose

The pose I am using is from Pink Moon and is called See The Path Yet?. This pose set comes with 11 poses with mirrors and is ideal for a staff...or in my case an awesome sword.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.