Sunday, October 24, 2021

Rescuing Morri

 

Here I am all comfy in bed and I hear a banging at my door. Who is it?! None other than, my blogging partner and best friend, Morrigan Fang. She appeared to be a bit tipsy and so I had to carry her up the stairs to my spare room.

My lingerie I went to bed in was made by Sn@tch and is the Lily Ribbon Lingerie. It is an Omega applier and BOM lingerie set with a bra and panties. It comes with the stockings and garter straps as well.  With 10 color choices you can mix and match how you please. I love that you can wear it under any item of clothing and no one will know how sexy you feel under your outfit.

We are using the Take What's Yours pose from Something New and is available in the main store. You can modify this pose to fit your needs perfectly.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.