Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I Am Not Short

It would seem that compared to other avatars out there I am short. Well I say I am not short I am compacted awesomeness with a bow.

Shirt
Emily Jacket
*I am wearing the jacket from the Emily Outfit set. This set includes the jacket I am wearing and a pleated skirt. It comes in only fitmesh and standard sizes but includes an alpha layer. As you can tell I am able to wear this jacket top with a Maitreya body and it fits perfectly.

Pants
Holly Pants Ripped Denim
*These jeans are made for so many mesh bodies and also standard bodies as well. They come with a HUD that has 4 different denim colors as well as 4 different belt colors. You are also able to change the metals into 1 of 2 color choices. These jeans come in a high heel and a medium heel version and has an alpha layer as well.* 

Hair
Imagination

Pose
Someone to Lean On

Decor
Miniature Chair Planter

Doormat
Not in the Mood


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.