Thursday, September 01, 2022

Regretting My Life Choice, Maybe

 
I think I may regret my life choices, but I also think I need more cats.

Top
All Things Cats
*This t-shirt comes with a texture HUD that features 3 amazing cat textures including the hanging cat I am wearing. It is rigged for multiple mesh bodies as well as classic non-mesh avatars and includes an alpha that you can use if you are lazy like me or use a non-mesh body.*

Shorts
Summer
*These comfy shorts are perfect for any day. They are a 10 common 5 rare. I am wearing them in Denim 13. They are rigged for a few mesh bodies as well.*

Ears
Cat Ears Headband
*These cute ears are a part of the Courtney Outfit trinket machine (new legal gacha machines). It includes 25 amazing items to win (all clothing is for Maitreya only), including 3 modifiable cat ear head bands in black, gold, and silver (wearing).*

Socks
Dory Socks 
*Includes 10 BOM socks all featuring cats and tintable and includes high-top sneakers rigged for multiple mesh feet and a color HUD that features 10 color choices.*

Hair
Pia (wearing in the red shade)

Decor items are in my post called Cats, Cats, Cats

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.