Thursday, July 18, 2024

Beach Day!


 After the fireworks I have decided I needed a break from everything. So what better place to relax than at the beach.

My bikini is from AVAgirl and is the Rae bikini. I showed a part of this bikini in my last post, but in case you missed it, Rae is just like the July bikini for the Womens Hunt but offers a different texture HUD. The set is compatible with Reborn, Reborn Waifus, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, LaraX, LaraX Petite, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Legacy Bombshell, Kupra & Erika. Like July, Rae offers an amazing texture HUD that lets you customize the fabrics, beads, and metals into 16 different color/texture choices for a jiving feel. The puka shells on my hips are not included with this bikini.

My earrings are from an amazing new store called Hodgepodge. This store features quirky and unique items that make a statement. As ya'll know I love stores that are unique. These earrings are called Hodgiepodies Earrings and remind me of Tootsie Roll candies. These are unrigged earrings so you can wear them with any ears just have to move them into place. They come with a texture HUD that features 7 different Hodgie Podgie flavors, which is colors. Also, an option for silver or gold metal.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.