Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Peaceful Drawing

After a long weekend I decided to take a moment and draw out by the lake. It is always so peaceful and rejuvenating...if only Duck at a Lemonade Stand wasn't playing in my head.

My cute outfit is by AVAgirl and is called Delilah. When I say there are a few ways to wear this outfit I truly mean it. First off it comes with a top that has sleeves that are optional. Next up it has shorts and these cute chaps that you can wear with the shorts or not. On top of those you get a color HUD that lets you hide the lace on the top and the chaps and has 10 shirt colors, 6 jean colors, and 11 lace colors. So many choices to choose from. I forgot the best part, it's rigged for Reborn, Waifu, LaraX, LaraX Petite, Gen X Classic and Curvy, Legacy and Legacy Perky. Like I said so many options you can't go wrong wearing this outfit.

Them awesome piercings on my face are from Diamante at Flourish Event exclusive. This event opens August 7th, 2024 @ 12pm SLT and closes August 31st, 2024 @ 11:59pm SLT. That means you get almost a whole month to remember to grab the Aruna Piercings set. You get Vertical Bridge Piercings, Simple Nose Piercing, Nose Piercings Set, Lip Piercings Set, Simple Lip Piercing, Tear Drops, Medusa Piercing, and Labret Piercing. The Vertical Bridge Piercings, Tear Drops, Nose Piercings, and Lip Piercings set are modifiable to adjust them to fit your unique facial features. All the pieces are resizable when clicked on. With 4 metal choices on each item plus 15 gem choices and the option to hide pieces or show them all, this set makes my inner pierced girl happy.

The drawing book I used is from Hodgepodge and is the Tiny Notebook. This notebook comes with a bento hold and when clicked by another person it gives them the texture that is placed inside of it. You get a color HUD that lets you change crayon, spirals, and the notebook cover to 1 of 12 different colors. As you can tell you can mix and match the colors. On top of that you also get a full perm UV texture to make your own texture for the main page. It does not come with the duck and lemonade stand picture that I am showing, that was my own image.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.