Monday, July 08, 2024

Ducking Around

 

On today's adventure, I stopped by a lake to watch the fireflies. While there I noticed a bunch of duckies so thought I would get a selfie. Guess a baby duck decided my hair was a perch.

My shirt is from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. This shirt is called, I Know Things. It comes rigged for all Maitreya and LaraX bodies, Legacy and Perky, Reborn, Waifu, Ebody, Hourglass and Physique...that's right SLink sizes, GenX, all Belleza woman bodies, TMP, and standard sizes. It comes with a HUD that has 3 different textures including my favorite "Shut The Duck Up". This is a rerelease at The Posh event that runs until July 17th, 2024. After that it'll be at The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co.

My simply bracelet I wore tonight is from Diamante. This bracelet is a part of the Preservation line that I have shown earlier. This bracelet is unrigged so you can click it to resize it. It comes with a chain and a tiny ball. It has a HUD that features 15 different ball colors and 4 different chain and clasp metals. You get both a left and a right bracelet so you can mix and match. This bracelet is a part of the Beach Bunny Hunt that runs until July 31st, 2024 and is at Diamante.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.