Saturday, September 13, 2014

*PC* Accept Loss Forever

*PC* (Petit Chat)

I have come across a lot of clothing, but I have NEVER seen any clothing as artful and tasteful as Petit Chat does. This dress I am showing you is exclusively from Petit Chat for Penumbra FashionWeek Autumn-Winter, which runs from September 13th to September 21st. This dress is named Accept Loss Forever. It includes the dress, shrug, umbrella, and the sexiest boots. I can not begin to tell you how beautiful Trinity Yazimoto does her photography but to add them to a dress just made it that much more amazing. As the background I am showing you what the artwork looks like.

Outfit: *PC* Accept Loss Forever @ Penumbra FashionWeek Autumn-Winter
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone
Hair: A&A  Reeva
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue
Artwork: Trinity Yazimoto - Accept Loss Forever

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.