Friday, August 31, 2018

Teenage Dreams

Junk Food, T.R.S Design, .EscalateD. Hair, and Candy Crunchers

My Mama told me to clean up my room the other day. I walked in and decided I don't wanna clean so I am going to show it all off to ya'll.
My bedroom is made up of a bunch of gacha items. Starting with Candy Crunchers gacha that is at the Whimsical event that runs until September 18th, 2018. It is a pastel set that includes a rare pastel drawers, a pastel basket of pillows, a pastel rack for your clothes that I don't wanna hang up, 3 pastel wall hangings and 3 coffee cups that have bento poses (not pictured).
My room also Candy Crunchers gacha Cindy Set that is featured at SaNaRae Event that runs until September 17th, 2018. This set includes a couple poses 4 post bed that is rare, a bed canopy, a pink and a black stool, 2 wall hangings, and a hideout canopy. 
All around my room you can find my amazing skateboard collection from Junk Food. There are 10 commons and 3 rares. The commons are hanging on my wall while 2 of the rares, pizza board and a shark board are on my floor.
My outfit is from TRS and is called Skylar Outfit. This outfit has 2 separate pieces capri sweatpants and a top with a jacket. Both are texture change and can be mixed and matched to fit your style.
My flip flop is actually from Junk food and is called Chancla. Now this is an awesome item because not only is it 1 flip flop you can adjust to fit your foot but it includes a flip flop tosser to hit someone with and a slapper to make people fly. I tested it out on my Mama and got grounded to cleaning my room, if only I could find my other flip flop hehehehe
My nails are bento nails that are actually from Candy Crunchers. They are called Sakura nails and are actually color changing. These nails are rigged just for Maitreya bento hands  so they will move with your hands. The Sakura tree limbs are 3D mesh pieces so the nails just pop. They come with a color HUD that includes the black nail polish and purple flowers on the Sakura limbs. They are gonna be at The Avenue which runs from September 1st, 2018 until September 30th, 2018.

If all that wasn't enough I am also wearing .EscalateD. Hair's amazing skater hair called Kim. It is a knotted double pigtails with a beany over the top. It had a texture HUD for the beany that includes the purple #YOLO. It also comes material enabled which means no Materials will not glisten, High which is a high gloss and shine, and Low which is a low gloss and shine.

Outfit:
Outfit: TRS - Skylar Outfit (Price: 199L)
Hair: .EscalateD. - Kim - Red (Price: 275L each color or 1300L for Fatpack)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink (VIP Group Gift; VIP Group Price: 300L; Sadly store closed inworld)
{Tilly} - Light Freckles (Price: 49L)
Shape: ::: IMPERIAL ::: Tanq Teen Shape for Maitreya (Price: 385L)
Shoes: Junk Food - Chancla - Black (Price: 150L each color or 400L for Fatpack)
Nails: Candy Cruchers - Sakura Bento Mesh Nails @ The Avenue (Price be added after event starts)
Lighting: Firestorm Windlight - Bree's Appleblossom
Lumipro Lighting (Price: 6,995L)

Décor:
Candy Crunchers - Cindy Gatcha @ SaNaRae (Price: 50L each try)
Candy Crunchers - Pastel Gacha @ Whimsical Event (Price: 50L each try)
Junk Food - Skateboard Gacha @ Gacha Garden (Price: 75L each try)

Store Ads:















[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.