Sunday, March 03, 2019

Unicorn Fields



The unicorn with flowers are from Mooh and are part of a gacha. Each unicorn has 3, 5, or 6 poses each depending on which unicorn you get. (Apples not included)

My dress and jewelry is from AvaGirl. The jewelry and dress are sold separate but are both called Amara. The jewelry is unrigged so you can move and size to your liking. The dress comes in multiple sizes for both mesh bodies and standard mesh sizes. Both come with a color HUD to customize to your liking.

My hair is a VIP gift from Truth Hair called Kaijah. VIP group is 350L one time fee to join but you get a fatpack of hair that only VIP's may get.

My nails are from Cazimi and are called Kimono. They come with appliers in Omega, Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya. Each applier has 10 different color combos.

My lipstick is from StunnerOriginals and is part of the Lip Gloss Summer line. It comes in 4 different glossy colors in both Catwa and Omega appliers.

My nail pose is another Foxcity pose. It is the 2nd pose in the Spotlight Pose set. While my jewelry pose was in my LumiPro HUD pose number 41.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.