Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Too Busy Gaming


The nails I am wearing are from N.Kolour and are the Neon Silver Tip. They come with an applier for Maitreya, Omega, and Vista. I love that you can mix and match the hands and toes with 1 of 5 different neon colors.
N.Kolour

My pants are from {zfg} and are the Gabby SE Pride pants. I love how comfy they are and how they are rigged for multiple mesh bodies.
{zfg}

My music player on my hip is from -[ vagrant ]- and was an Uber 2019 birthday gift called the Allison Music Player. You can resize it, change it's position or attach it to some other part of the body (just don't forget to make a copy first). You can color of the player can be changed via the HUD and also can change the screen picture by clicking the Player and choosing the texture option of the screen via the menu. You are able to add your own pictures for the screen. It holds up to 22 different textures.
-[ vagrant ]-

M watch is from e.marie and is the Keiko Watch & Bracelet. I am wearing the black version so that means the face is black but the bands can be customized to match your outfit.
e.marie

My Nintendo DS looking item is from Spoiled and is the Gametendo BS. Now what is so awesome about it is it comes scripted and unscripted. The scripted version lets you play games on the screen. Both have a bento pose and a stylus you can add that also comes with a pose and a non-pose version. My earrings are also from Spoiled and are the Gaming Girl Earrings. These earrings are a gift on Marketplace. Both the earrings, stylus and the Gametendo are color changing so you can customize them. The Gametendo screen can also be customized as well.
Spoiled

My shirt is from Thalia Heckroth and is the Liana top. This is a top that is just made for Maitreya but is both business and comfy. I love to change the colors as the megapack has a big color HUD that you can match it to anything you are wearing.
Thalia Heckroth

My belly chain is from -KC- and is the Melian Waist Chain.
-KC-

My hair is from {Limerence} and is the Avery hair. It is apart of the Beach Party Gacha.
{Limerence}

My headphones are from Evermore. and are the GummiBear Headphones. I am wearing them in berry but they come in different colors and each is resizable to fit any size head.
Evermore

The décor I am using can be found here.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.