Saturday, November 23, 2019

Autumn Fae


AvaGirl has this amazing fairy outfit called, Autumn Fairy. It comes with a bodice dress, earrings, arm vines, bento wings (yes I said bento wings!!!) and a flexi skirt that sways with you. The dress and vines do come rigged for multiple mesh bodies, while the wings come with a HUD so you can animate them.
Ars Hokori made my amazing fae crown. The crown is unrigged so you can move and stretch how you need. Along with that you also get a HUD to change the leaves colors and to hide the leaves. My staff is also from Ars Hokori. It is the Intertwined Staff and comes rigged and unrigged. The staff was a group gift so hop on over and pick it up.

{Limerence} made my hair. It is the Dinara hair and comes in regular and boob sized.
{Limerence}

Something New made my amazing pose. This the Angel Orb pose. Now I did customize this pose, but the original has a staff and the orb is in the front. I just love that I could move the orb to fit my hand.

**The décor in the pic is for my future post. So stay tuned.**

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.